The great news is that we will be back open on Thursday 16th July at 12pm noon.
We have a new booking system that will go live on Wednesday 15th July. Please book online, as much as you possibly can.
We have been working hard to ensure that the pub is safe, clean and accessible, as well as keeping a welcoming feel.
There are a few changes that have been made and a few things that we need your help with.
- All staff have been trained in how to keep the pub Covid clean and secure. All staff will wear protective visors whilst at work.
- There will be regular cleaning carried out. Especially in the toilets and all tables will be full cleaned and sanitised between bookings.
- We have hand sanitizers situated in every room and outside. Please use these where you can, especially before entering and leaving the pub.
- To help with managing the toilet use, we have introduced a traffic light system. Our staff with explain this when you arrive.
- We have introduced a one-way system where possible, to help ensure your protection and safety. Once you enter the premises, the staff will explain these procedures.
- For the foreseeable future we will offering a reduced but varied menu, keeping all our popular dishes available.
- As much as possible, we will be requiring people to book a table to drink and dine on. We can take walk ins, but there may be a wait. To stop this happening, we would appreciate people booking in advance.
- We will now be limiting bookings on tables, for both drinks and dining to a 2 hour stay.
- We do have a queuing area whilst we seat customers, but we ask that you arrive as close to your booking time as you possible can please.
- When taking a booking, the maximum number of people per booking is 8. These will be on 2 tables of 4 separated by 1m. In complying with Covid guidelines, bookings inside can only be from 2 households per table.
- We have reduced our opening hours slightly. We will be closed on a Monday and we will close at 11pm on a Friday and Saturday night, instead of midnight.
- We will be taking peoples details where possible, and would appreciate you help with this. This will only be your name and phone number, some people may be cautious about giving these details. However, these are the same details that would be required if you were to book normally. These details will not be passed to a third party under any circumstances.
- We will be offering table service for both drinker and diners. We require that all customers remain seated, except for using the toilets or using the smoking area. Please refrain from returning glasses to the bar, staff will collect these from tables. We have arranged the furniture in compliance to the Covid guidelines, please do not move the furniture.
- Our outside area is only available for walk-ins or bookings on the day. You can’t pre-book a table outside in advance. All tables outside are for seating only, the same as inside, we have no standing outside either.
- If you are sat outside in an uncovered area and the weather was to turn unpleasant, please be aware we may not be able to seat you inside, due to our new capacity.
- Access now to the pub is through the rear door, which is situated in our car park. The front door on Lairgate is now exit only. There will be a queuing system at the new entrance door, where we will require you to wait until a member of staff comes to seat you, this is both for inside and outside seating. This area will be covered.
- Where possible, to keep contact down to a minimum, we ask customers to use our contactless facility as much as possible.
- All our menus will be singe use menus and we will be using sachets for all sauces and condiments.
- Whilst in the pub please take note of all the safety notices.
- We are still dog-friendly and have designated dog-friendly areas.
We can’t wait to see you back and would appreciate your help in making our opening a success. Your safety is our number 1 priority. If you have any queries during your visit, the staff will be more than happy to help.
Hope to see you soon,
Allen and the all team at The Tiger Inn