The great news is that we will be back open on Friday 16th April at 12pm noon.
We have been working hard to make our outside area as welcoming and safe as we possibly can.
Due to only being able to open outside, we have limited our opening times to Fridays and Saturdays 12pm-10pm and Sundays 12pm-9pm, we will stop serving food at 7pm across all three days.
We would really like your help with a few things, due to the restrictions in place:
- Please wait to be seated, staff are there to look after you
- Everything will be table service, so please only leave you table to go to the toilet, for a smoke or to leave (we have a separate smoking area available)
- We will need everyone's details (over 16) refusal to do so, we will refuse service
- OR code available for the track and trace app
- Sanitiser stations are dotted around the outside areas and inside the pub
- Contactless payments are preferred
Thank you everyone for your continued support throughout this weird time. Lets all work together to make sure we're safe, so we can continue taking the steps needed to get back to some sort of normality. We will do everything we possibly can to make sure you have a fun, but safe time. If you have any queries during your visit, the staff will be more than happy to help.
Hope to see you soon,
Allen and the all team at The Tiger Inn